I was in the living room watching TV the other night (Madam Secretary - AWESOME show by the way) and Brently walks in with two grocery bags full of stuff. He stands there and looks at me so I put the show on pause (I love my DVR!) and look at him.
"I have all of our scarves, mittens and hats. You need to go through them and then separate them into three piles. One pile for Goodwill, one pile that you would like to keep but may not use and one pile that you will use." I looked at him and gave him a smirk. "What?" he exclaims with a small smile of his own. I smile, shake my head and say "Nothing..."
"Our stuff is scattered all over and I can't find anything..." he starts to explain himself.
"I know - it's fine," I respond. "Just put them down and I will do it." He places the bags on the foot stool and walks out.
I separated them. All is right in the world.
#ohbrently
No comments:
Post a Comment